Jonglei State Ministry of Health: Medical Doctors positions Available.
Bor, July 28, 2012 (SSNA) -- Jonglei State Ministry of Health strives to Promote Health and Provide Care for the people of the state. Recently there has been shortages of Doctors at Bor State Hospital. As a result we are recruiting four (4) Medical Doctors (Officers), four (4) additional Medical Doctors (General Practitioners) and four (4) Consultants in Pediatrics, Obs/Gyne, Ophthalmology and Dentist.
The details are as follows:
- Works in any hospital ward that he/she assigned to
- Assesses, Diagnoses, Manages and referrers patient to specialists when necessary
- Conducts morning rounds
- Attends to surgery as part of an operation Theatre team
- Conducts outpatient consultation
- Be on call (duty) as scheduled in the roster
- Be part of emergency response team if called upon
- Offer advice when needed by colleagues
- Carry out any other duties that may arise