SPLM National Coordination office in United States condemns government of Salva Kiir for the execution of 53 government Nuer soldiers and abduction of a UN worker in Upper Nile
Date: October 19, 2014
October 21, 2014 (SSNA) -- The SPLM Coordination Office in the United States of America condemns in strongest term possible the execution of staunch Nuer government soldiers in Upper Nile State. Under the authorization and directives of President General Salva Kiir, the Chief of Staff General Paul Maloung Awan and General James Ajongo coercively ordered the lethal execution of 53 Nuer Soldiers in concealed separate locations around Malakal.
Likewise, the Nuer and Shilluk government wounded soldiers in Doliep who were denied of medical treatment also died in big number in Malakal after their wounded colleagues from other tribes were flown to Juba military Hospital. Early this year in April, some wounded Nuer government soldiers in Bentiu who were transported by army helicopter didn’t reach Juba hospital and were reported to disappear between Bentiu and Juba.
Another serious crime committed this week by Salva kiir’s SPLA soldiers is the abduction of a United Nation worker, Mr. Mark Diang at Malakal airport and ongoing murdering of Nuer civilians in Malakal town. The incessant evil actions of Salva Kiir and his soldiers will not only stain a permanent abhorrence between South Sudanese tribes, but also accelerates polarization and xenophobia among all 64 tribes. For the future miniature hope of reunification of South Sudanese, the US- SPLM Coordination office is gravely asking General Salva Kiir for an immediate release of Mr. Mark Diang to his family.
Consequently, it becomes crystal clear that Salva kiir Mayardit’s government is no longer a legitimate government of people, but a brutal totalitarian tribal regime which is addicted to the killing of Nuer tribes regardless of being loyal soldiers or civilians. It’s a matter of time when Juba will be a city of ghosts in the hand of Internal Security Director Mr. Akol Koor. Recently passed security bill will slaughter people basis on their ethnicity as it happened in Juba 2013.
The US SPLM Coordination is appealing to the international community to condemn President Salva Kiir Mayardit for carrying out a ruthless hateful ethnic execution of 53 Nuer soldiers and call for a swift full investigation. It’s crime against humanity for the president to killed soldiers who fought for him for the last ten (10) months without any committing violations. The illegal execution of Nuer soldiers in Upper Nile carried out by General Paul Maloung Awan and James Ajongo is another terrible event compared to the genocide of more than 20, 000 Nuer civilians in Juba in 2013. The government in Juba becomes more dangerous like the Ebola in West Africa and it need a bold decision to treat it.
We strongly condemn the denial and intentional misleading of a media by Deputy Governor Awer Dau and recently lured bribed Minister of Information who was in early January a member of the freedom fighter in America, Peter Hoth Tuach. There is no reason by anybody to be blackmailing the media while the families are mourning the death execution of their relatives back home in Upper Nile and America.
We are calling on all the remaining SPLA soldiers to escape Salva kiir’s executions in cool blood and just join freedom fighters in the bush in order to end the tyranny. You had better died in the frontline fighting for your freedom rather than being continuously executed by African Hitler call Salva kiir Mayardit in his graveyard. The more you abandoned Juba criminal, the more you safe South Sudan from shredding into pieces.
Finally, the SPLM Coordination Office in the United States of America has join the relatives of the executed soldiers in mourning their death and call on all SPLA soldiers, youths and South Sudanese people to repudiate Salva Kiir’s tribal government and fight for a just peaceful peoples’ government. We also are calling for an immediate release of a United Nation worker, Mr. Mark Diang, and the international community to condemn a warlord genocidal president Salva Kiir for ordering the execution of 53 Nuer loyal government soldiers in Upper Nile.
SPLM Chapters Interim National Coordination Office-USA:
1. Cde.. Banak Mading Kueth-Interim SPLM National Coordinator
2. Cde. Jane Abucha -Interim Deputy National Coordinator.
3. Cde. Gatluak Puoch Kornyot-Interim National Secretary General
4. Cde. Mariano Mayuen - Interim Nation Information Office
5. Cde. Lam Mayang Hoth - Interim Advisor for Strategic Planning
6. Cde. Othow Kur Awang - Interim Advisor for Peace and unity
7. Cde. Thabor Deng - Interim Advisor for Public Relations.
8. Cde. Bol Deng Dei-Chairperson, Arizona State Chapter.
9. Cde. Gideon Abram-Chairperson, Colorado State Chapter.
10. Cd. Makuel Wie-Acting Chairperson, Nebraska State Chapter.
11. Cde. John Paulino - Chairperson, Texas State Chapter.
12. Cde. Peter Dokuoth Gak- Chairperson, California State Chapter.
13. Cde. Simon Puok Dak-Chairperson, Iowa State Chapter.
14. Cde. Simon Tonyik Nguoth Del-Chairperson, Tennessee State Chapter.
15. Cde. Kak Banguot -Chairperson, Alaska State Chapter.
16. Cde. Thok Timothy Tutlam-Chairperson, Minnesota State Chapter.
17. Cde. Gatluak Nyang Bidiit –Chairperson of Utah state chapter.
18. Cd. Julius Rombe Dima- Chairperson Missouri Chapter (Kansas City) state chapter
19. Cde. Achor Achor Dhel- Chairperson, South Dakota
20. Ruot Yut- Chairperson, North Dakota
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact: Thabor Ding @