- Content posted at the SSNA website is copyrighted by SSNA and not to be republished, modified, sold, or exploited in any way (except as allowed by United States copyright law) without the express written consent of SSNA. In situations allowed by U.S. copyright law, content must be attributed to both the author and SSNA and may not be modified or edited in any way.
- Users shall not be permitted to make comments which are vulgar, profane, obscene, racist, bigoted, threatening, invasive of privacy, or advocating conduct which is illegal under the laws of the United States of America.
- Users assume any and all liability for any information which they disclose in the comments section.
- Users shall not use SSNA for any purpose which is illegal under the laws of the United States of America.
- Users shall not in any way use SSNA for commercial purposes including but not limited to solicitation.
- Users shall not post any material to the SSNA website in violation of United States copyright law.
- Users grant SSNA the right to monitor, maintain, and edit content uploaded to the SSNA website.
- Violation of these terms will result in users being banned from interactive features of the SSNA website.
South Sudan News Agency (SSNA) content is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Users assume all risks and liabilities which result from their use of the SSNA website or its content. Neither SSNA nor any of its contributors may be held liable for damages incurred by users as a result of their use of the SSNA website or any of its content. While SSNA strives to provide accurate content, neither SSNA nor its contributors may be held liable for errors, omissions, or other mistakes contained in the content. SSNA assumes no responsibility for the behavior of users and is not liable for any offense committed by users against other users.